Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can you buy MAC travel sized make-up Brushes special edition?

I've checked ebay but they seem to fake and don't look like regular MAC brushes, also, I live in Canada





These brushes are smaller than the original size but they must work just the same and must be easier to apply since they are smaller...Where can you buy MAC travel sized make-up Brushes special edition?
You need to wait until the Holiday season hits such as Christmas. Most come out in late October / early November for different sets. Also, Nordstom does make travel kits but all the same brushes in different colors. I would probably look on maccosmetics.com as well and ask to be on their mailing list for new items and updates. They do work the same but to be honest, the quality is not as great as the full sized brushes. Plus, sometimes you end up with all of these extra brushes that you will never use cause you have no idea what to do with them. Believe me, I learned the hard way after trying to do it in 2006 with the Holiday Sets in Black Satin. I bought all these brush sets and some were okay but others, the quality was just horrendous. I prefer the full sized ones as I can pick and choose which ones I need and which ones feel good on my skin. Also, since you live in Canada, don't you guys have better stuff anyways! Thats where the make the goods! : ) Hope this helps and good luck in your search!Where can you buy MAC travel sized make-up Brushes special edition?
Nordstroms has a MAC cosmetic counter, so you should go there and ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment