Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need some new make up brushes that the hairs don't fall out and also don't cost the earth. Any ideas?

I'm from the UK, so local shops would be easier. ThanksI need some new make up brushes that the hairs don't fall out and also don't cost the earth. Any ideas?
Bare Minerals brushes are AMAZING. I also like MAC. And I love www.everydayminerals.com, and their brushes are cheap! I have heard E.L.F. brushes are good, too, but I have never used them, www.eyeslipsface.com.I need some new make up brushes that the hairs don't fall out and also don't cost the earth. Any ideas?
I don't know if they have Mac or Sephora near you, but those are amazing, but they're expensive.





your best bet is actually to go to your local drug store/pharmacy and look for some familiar names of companies.


Some good brushes actually come from good make up companies.


Hope I helped.











-my favorite site ever:


eyeslipsface.com


(E.L.F Cosmetics... very popular in the US)





-or one near you...


http://www.makeupworld.co.uk/
sephora is the answer


:) i've got my set from them for like a year or so and it's really good, nothing like hairs falling out!
go on to google and look up 'eyes lips and face'


they are great and every product is 拢1.50 x

No comments:

Post a Comment