Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What's the best way to cleam make up brushes?

I take mine to the bathroom sink and use mild hand soap. I wash them with warm water until the water runs clear and then I shake the excess water out and let it air dry. There are also cleaning kits out there, but this was recommended on one of those nifty makeover shows so I do it this way.What's the best way to cleam make up brushes?
just wash w/ soap and water and towel dry it, by squeezing the bristles, then let it air dryWhat's the best way to cleam make up brushes?
Warm water and mild soap. Air dry.
They sell makeup brush cleaner in stores. Or you can use a anti-bacterial hand soap and water... just make sure u rinse out the soap well, and let the brushed air dry.
I like to clean my brushes with a very mild shampoo and a little conditioner. Soak in warm water with shampoo and conditioner and rinse thoroughly until water is clear. Make sure that you re-shape the brush with your fingers and air-dry in a cup to avoid crushing the bristles. Do this once a month.
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment