Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best make up Brushes?

I am using BareMinerals make up.


I look online at tutorials on how to do eye make up


becuase I am new to it. Well almost every tutorial


refrence MAC brushes. I dont want to just get them


becuase I will kno what the tutorial brush is.





If anyone has any hints.





or knows of any good places to find tutorials.What is the best make up Brushes?
I use Bare Essentials foundation with the heavenly face brush. MAC everything else with MAC brushes. My make-up looks like I went to MAC to have it done everyday I wear make-up. It's all about the brushes. I've been wearing MAC for years, I ask alot of questions %26amp; got to know all of the MAC employees of all the MAC stores in the Bay Area over the years. Every person has a different technique. I study them when they're working. I suggest you do the same you will learn alot. I watch youtube MAC tutorials all the time for advice as well.What is the best make up Brushes?
YouTube has a lot of great tutorials.





And coastalscents.com has some really nice and cheap brushes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment