Saturday, December 26, 2009

Makeup brushes?? I bought a new set of make up brushes and id like to know how to use them?specifically eye?

I went shopping and i bought a good set of natural bristles, make up brushes, which consist of the folowing





1. Powder brush


2. Blush


3. eye shader


4. eye shadow


5 eye liner


6. Eye brow


7. Lip


8 Eye difiner





I know the basic ones like powder, blush, eye brow, lip .





But i know to do certain eye looks you need to countor your eyes and define it and all that,





now i dont really know how to use the eye ones??





If you have any websites that show step by step in detail how to use them , please give me .





P%26gt;S%26gt; im just used to doing eye makeup with the pads of my fingers blending them.








ThanksMakeup brushes?? I bought a new set of make up brushes and id like to know how to use them?specifically eye?
I am a make up artist so you can imagine that how many diffrent brushes I have. I have well over 20 diffrent brushes, and some cleaner to clean them with. So here are some tips for your diffrent brushes. Just to let you know there is not a certain way to put on make up everyone have their own way.





So these are the basic brushes for the eye:





Tip: When you do the eye shadow you should you primer(A light textured cream to wear on the eyes as an undercoat to eye makeup. Primes the lids. Smooths textures, neutralizes lid colour. Use under eye shadow, pigments, paints and concealers) it work very well you will love the results.





Shader Brush: A short-handled shader brush for the eyes with synthetic/natural fibers blended into a dense paddle shape.





Sponge Tipped Applicator: A soft-tipped synthetic foam applicator for applying powder, liquid or cream products. Tear-shaped tips allows soft delivery and blending of product, particularly around eye area.





Small angle brow brush: Applies colour to the brow. Use to define or add ';fill';. Its precise angled tip provides pro-style application. Use to apply powder, liquid or cream products.





Eyeliner brush: extra-fine tipped synthetic fibre brush that delivers a precise, firm, even stroke with which to line the eyes. Use with liquid or cream products.





Fluff brush: For application of eye shadow to the lid area. This brush has a thick bundle of fibers arranged in a rounded shape.





Blending brush:


For shading or blending of colour or creamy products. This brush has fine, densely packed fibers that are arranged in an oval shape.





Pencil Brush: For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line. The soft, smooth fibers of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eyeliner into eye shadow to create a smoky looking eye.





Tapering blending brush: Full and large for shading and blending of eye shadow.





They are so many more. But I think I gave you the basic ones. But if you have any more questions about it let me know or e-mail me.





I hope that helps and answers your question.Makeup brushes?? I bought a new set of make up brushes and id like to know how to use them?specifically eye?
heh well I can't help you with a lot of that since I dont buy many brushes, I tend to use what I have and find creative ways to do things... but in my opinion, blush brushes don't give a very natural look... so I prefer to use the same brush as I use for bronzer or powder (some people prolly disagree with that but I find its easier and works well)


hope I could help!
you can go to covergirl.com and get the tips you need to apply make-up for shading and blending it is very easy to do you. could just try it till you like it.
check out sephora.com it has some info on this. also, some magazines like allure and glamour have good info almost every month!

No comments:

Post a Comment