Saturday, December 26, 2009

Help!!! Where can I find the best, affordable make up brushes?

I cant afford to pay for all the brushes I need for my makeup this weekend. Where can I find a good makeup brush set or individual make up brushes for an affordable price? I also want to know, what is the best type of makeup brush? In other words, what kind of hair should I look for in a brush?Help!!! Where can I find the best, affordable make up brushes?
I know you can't get these ordered and recieved by this weekend but this site has great brushes and the only thing different about these and MAC or whatever brand is they do not have a brand name stamped on them ...they are really good brushes I have ordered from there..... If you need something in a hurry...I know Estee Lauder has good brushes and so does Clinique.





http://www.crownbrush.com/Default.htm





and I have bought brushes from this site too and they are really good brushes .....they come packaged so nice and they send them in a nice bag to keep them in......and I love their foundation brushes and their kabuki brushes as well.





http://adesignbrushes.com/products/new.h鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~





You are right in wanting good brushes ....they really make a difference in how your makeup goes on.....and just going and buying cheap ones is a waste....Help!!! Where can I find the best, affordable make up brushes?
Go to CVS and get Essence of Beauty brushes.
NYX has good ones they have a website I just bought some off cherryculture.com they're really good and cheap but make sure theyre nxy, they also have other oneson cherry culture!!!!!!
if you live in england then wilkinsons does cheap ones, otherwise use cotton buds.
elf.com...only $12!

No comments:

Post a Comment