Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What professional make-up brushes Chanel or Nars?

I'm a qualified Beauty Therapist and i'm wanting to undertake a course on how to apply fashion and photography make-up, which of the above brushes would you recommend me to purchase?What professional make-up brushes Chanel or Nars?
My advice is to buy brushes because you like the shape, tension, materials used etc. My brush kit has loads of different makes because I need the brushes to perform differently. For example I prefer a synthetic brush for blending so I have a medium brush for concealer, cream eyeshadow etc and a larger one for foundation, cream blusher etc. I like pony tail for powder and sable for powder eyeshadow. Makes range from Nars, Laura Mercier, Glauca Rossi, Ruby Hammer and I even have brushes from art shops. It sounds as though I have a lot of brushes but I have a pony tail brush and a sable one for powder, two blusher brushes - one rounded and one square edged, a small powder brush for nooks and crannies, two square tipped lipstick brushes, a large and two medium eyeshadow brushes, a square tipped eyeliner brush and a pointed liquid liner one, a small short haired brush for eye detail, a round bristle eyebrow/lash brush, a rounded sponge blending brush and a foundation brush and sponges - all kept in a leather brush roll with eyebrow tweezers.





I hope this helps.





D.


XWhat professional make-up brushes Chanel or Nars?
I have not used Nars brushes so cant really comment on them. Channel brushes are very good but the best make up brushes I have used are Mac.


Maybe a combination of different brushes would be a good idea, go to a department store with lots of make-up counters and test their brushes on the back of your hand with make-up so you can get a feel for which ones feel easier for you to use(some cheaper brushes can be surprisingly good), if you can't decide which ones to buy then I'd suggest Mac.
I would reccomed Bobbi Brown make up brushes - a television make up artist reccommened them to me and I wouldnt use anything else
Mac are going to be the best and the most affordable compared to Nars or Chanel.
Out of those two i'd say Chanel, although Bobbi Brown does excellent brushes, as do Mac, which i'd recommend more than the other 2.
none MAC make up brushes are amazing. ive used them for years!!
M.A.C.





NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
Chanel
chanel





http://uma.chanel.com/mprod.php?chsetdef鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment