Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I want good quality make up brushes?

can anyone recommend and specific brands?? i love the mac brushes but wanted to see if there was anything else people recommended.I want good quality make up brushes?
I would suggest a Japonesque brush. I have the Japonesque Travel-size Powder brush, and I love it. The only reason I bought the travel size was because it was cheaper, and it's supposed to be smaller than the regular-sized one....I don't know, mine is pretty big anyways, but it's small enough to fit in my makeup bag.





The powder brush is made out of squirrel hair, and it's really soft. It holds the powder makeup really well, and distributes it evenly over my face.





If you get a brush, you HAVE to make sure you clean it. Clinique has a really good cleaner called Clinique Makeup Brush Cleanser. It costs about $12.50 for a pretty big bottle. If you clean your brushes at least once a month, they will last for a very long time.





The Japonesque powder brush I got at ULTA, but you can also buy them at Trade Secret, Nordstrom, Planet Beauty, etc. The travel-sized brush I bought was about $26, and the regular-sized one was a little more than that. Also, if you request a catalog from ULTA, or pick up their ad in the store, the ads usually have $3.50 off a $10 or more purchase, which is handy when you're spending about $30 on a brush. :)I want good quality make up brushes?
You can also try Sephora or YSl makeup brushes. With proper care, they'll last for a very long time.
Yep sonia k brushes are good and oh so cheap. Also, lots of lines have special makeup sets for Christmas right now which can be a good deal. Some of my best brushes came from the art supply store!! Remember to take care of them and they will last a lifetime.
Kryolan Makeup .


HAVE GOOD MAKEUP BRUSHERS





www.kryolancosmetics.com.au
bobbi brown and chanel are AHH-MAZING!





i've heard the sonia kashuk @ target brushes are pretty good also.... they always advertise them in allure and instyle mags.
macy's all the way they are cheap but work perfectly
chanel
The best brushes I found is at Bee Luscious Cosmetics they have an awesome kit with 12 professional brushes made of real sable and goats hair, fantastic quality I highly recommend it .
bare minerals,, and i agree, chanel is an awesoem place to get any makeup, including brushes, there makeup is the best, its the only stuff i use
I have makeup brushes from Victoria's Secret. I could never go back to using those little things that come in eyeshadow again. I love my brushes and they are really affordable. You can get the online or in the stores that carry the beauty products.
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment