Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The best way to clean your make up brushes?

The bare minerals ones... I don't know how to clean them... help!The best way to clean your make up brushes?
I always wash my brushes like this:





I place them in a small bucket with hot water and pour a little detergent soap. Then I let them soak for an hour. I then rinse them very well to get all the soap out, place the brushes on towel and let them air dry by themselves. The drying process takes the longest up to a couple of days.





My brushes are also the bare mineral ones and cleaning them like this is fine. I have never ruined my brushes or have had any othe hairs fall out.





:)The best way to clean your make up brushes?
Use a mild soap and water. I use my mild facial soap and water. This is how I clean all my makeup brushes.


Hope this helps.
simply water! you dont need to buy fancing expensive stuff... water will do just rinse! and let dry
i always just kind of dust them off on a napkin very gently and you can see the makeup on the napkin but im not even sure this is the correct way sorry
Go to Sephora, ask a sales associate for brush shampoo. If you don't have a Sephora in your town, get on their website. You really need to use the special shampoo. If you use water or anything to harsh the hairs will fall out. Then hang them upside down to dry, so that the hairs will not dry crooked. It may be expensive, but you are worth it.
i just like dust them out with like a paper towel
Well I used to work at V.S and we used to use this spray for the brushes. You would just spray it on the brush and lightly do circular rotations with the brush on a paper towel until all the make up comes off. It worked really well. The only thing is that I don't know where we would order them but I would try Sally's Beauty Supply or other beauty stores. Good luck finding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment