Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are these make-up brushes?

I'm just sorting out my make-up brushes and I've found two of which that I don't what they are.


One is a small sponge in a semi-circle shape, that i suppose could be a miniature make-up sponge with a handle, but I'm not sure. And the other is a small brush that is perfectly round with a flat top.


Thanks xWhat are these make-up brushes?
small spongy one could be a foundation or concealer brush. the other one could be for eye make up. but it could be either for eye shadow or smudge one.What are these make-up brushes?
I think the sponge one is a eyeliner blending one as foundation brushes have bristles
The sponge one sounds like a foundation one.


The other one could be an eyeshadow brush.





X
sponge = foundation.


small brush = eye makeup one!


or maybe a blusher brush?





defo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment