Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Are Mac Make-up brushes made in France?

I bought a mac 239 from ebay, the bottom of the brush says Japan. I ordered a 213 online from mac cosmetics and the bottom of that one says France. Is there any way to explain this other than the 239 is fake fake fake???Are Mac Make-up brushes made in France?
Not necessarily. Some companies manufacture in several different countries. But it could also be a fake. Contact the company and ask them.Are Mac Make-up brushes made in France?
I just found out from my make-up artist, make-up consaultant and a toxications doctor said that MAC is not good for your skin. There are many metals in their powders so it can cause you skin cancer. I used to love MAC and I even made a whole wishlist but when I found out, I was devastated. Good luck.
They are made everywhere, it's not because it was made from Japan that it's a fake nor from France it's a real one. It just depends where you are. The same brand of jean you buy in the states could come from the states but here in france it could be made from the uk just depending on the closest factory

No comments:

Post a Comment