Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do u keep your make up brushes clean?

??How do u keep your make up brushes clean?
I always use Johnsons Baby Shampoo then lay them flat to dry.How do u keep your make up brushes clean?
Mac Brush Cleaner. Rub a little into the bristles and wipe clean on tissue. Dry flat! Never hold a wet brush with the bristles pointing upward, it'll make the liquid travel up the brush to the wood and break the bristles off. Deep cleanse once a week with a little Johnson's Baby Shampoo.
I use MAC Brush Cleanser (拢7.34), alternating with mild soap or shampoo.





The cleanser conditions and disinfects brushes as well as just cleaning them and you only need a tiny bit. I make sure to rinse them thoroughly and then lie them flat to dry off.
I use my facial wash in warm water once a month. Alternatively you could use a soft shampoo but i know my mum uses Johnsons Baby. I only use FW 'cuz mine is a really cheapo one from 99p shop or sommit. Don't bother buying a special cleaner. They are pricy and hot water does the same thing!


Good look babe. xx mwa
personally i think using ur face wash mixed with warm water is the best thing for cleaning ur make up brushes with as by using something else may eg.baby shampoo etc., may irritate ur skin or cause breakouts as these products are not designed for using on the face.
I hand wash them with either Ivory or Dawn. I use Dawn on my blush and lip brushes due to the oil in the skin then I let them air dry or if I'm in a hurry, I use my blow dryer on cool.
I clean them with either organic peppermint soap, Ivory soap or rubbing alcohol to disinfect.
I use dove soap and lay them flat to dry. Never use alcohol on them unless you are using them on other people, it dries them out faster.
I use baby shampoo to wash my make up brushes. It was what was recommended by the company that made them. Lay flat to dry.
i use babywipes on mine and dry them off

No comments:

Post a Comment