Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Do you girls know about all the fake MAC make-up brushes being sold??

I wanted to purchase these make-up brushes on ebay but I


m not sure if they're authetic, they're travel sized and would be perfect for a collection. But I'm having doubts?


http://cgi.ebay.ca/MAC-4-PCS-BRUSH-LOT-SET-187SE-168SE-190SE-194SE_W0QQitemZ330255688899QQihZ014QQcategoryZ40952QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemDo you girls know about all the fake MAC make-up brushes being sold??
Ehh the 187 looks a little dodgy. But that's a great kit of brushes, if they're real, what a great deal!





But it says ';No refunds'; on it and I think there may be a reason for that...Do you girls know about all the fake MAC make-up brushes being sold??
Those are real. You can usually tell if they're real or not by the price. Mac brushes are expensive, but the travel size brushes are cheaper. They work just as well though. Hope I helped!
They are real

No comments:

Post a Comment