Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I bought MAC make up and brushes, how do I know if they are real?

I want to know if this is illegal and can I get the people who sold this in trouble?





Please answer if you really know the answer? Maybe someone who really has knowledge...I bought MAC make up and brushes, how do I know if they are real?
If they are new and cheap they are fake. I have bought a few dirt cheap fakes and have been happy with the quality. I would never buy fake make up though.





You cant really get them into trouble unless you get MAC to take action or have the ability to prove it yourself. If its EBAY then forget it, they dont want to know. and MAC are reluctant to take action. Try for your money back.





EDIT. If you get your money back then you should leave it at that. These sellers have your name and address and you just dont know who you are dealing with.I bought MAC make up and brushes, how do I know if they are real?
It sounds bad however it's not illegal to sell a fake productto people who choose to purchase them, about 4 years ago when I was 15 I went to Seattle and right on the side of the road they're selling fake Louis Vuittons, Coach and Dooney %26amp; Bourke bags; if this was genuinely something THEY could get in trouble for they wouldn't have had a huge stand with tons of people purchasing fakes with the public watching. If you didn't do the research and choose to purchase these products they will look at it as your fault, however trying to get your money back may be something worth while. Let them know you are not happy with your purchased product and that you would like your money back, unless they've stated they do not accept returns..You should be entitled.
you really should just buy them at the MAC store instead


because most of the time, they are fake.


i can't really tell whether they're fake but


just google MAC brushes and makeup and compare them to the ones


you bought
answer my makeup question plzz





http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
go to dillards.com and go to makeup u will see mac makeup click on it if look like ur make-up then its real
dont buy it off the internet then it your fault if their fake
well if you got them for cheap and on ebay they are probably fake

No comments:

Post a Comment