Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Washing bare minerals make up brushes?

I was told that I should be washing my make up brushes at least once a week. I know they sell a spray specifically made for cleaning bare mineral make up brushes, but is there an easier and cheaper way to clean them? Thanks!Washing bare minerals make up brushes?
once a week i think is too much as long as ur face is clean before u put ur maekup maybe once a month. washing them too often is just like washing ur hair too often, plus their is glue inside that can eventually dissolve, though thats never happened to mine. i wash mine with really mild soap and water , squeeze and tap out all the water and set them overnight to dry on a towl or window sill.Washing bare minerals make up brushes?
don't wash them that often it makes them deformed and the bristles fall out i just use a tissue and swirl it on the tissue until it doesn't leave a mark and i buy new brushes once a year
I use Bare Minerals and to be honest, you wash the brushes just as you'd wash any other makeup brushes. Warm water and soap.
Try using warm water and shampoo... and I dont wash them that often... I do it every 2-3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment