Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you clean make up brushes?

i have a blusha brush so its quite big and i mostly use it for appiling power it was a black brush now its not any cleaning tips on how i should clean itHow do you clean make up brushes?
I just clean my brushed w/ warm water. and leave it out to dry. no need in buy extra things waste of $$.How do you clean make up brushes?
i soak mine in warm soapy water at least once a week and then let them air dry when they're dry they automatically reshape
I was always told hot water and soap,but when I tried that it ruined my brushes.Paul Mitchell makes a brush cleaner with anti-bactiera that washes clean and preserves the brush.I think it about 15 dollars.I need to get some because all I hear is good reviews about it.So from what I have herd I would suggest that.
with make up brush cleanser....you should do this once a week
Soak them in rubbing alcohol. brush on towel re soak again in clean alcohol. rub on towel again. reshape brush and air dry standing up ( brush side up) in glass or container.
I use my face wash to wash out my brushes. I have Dove handsoap (it's more mild), sometimes I use that. I just wash them in the sink, and squeeze the water out, like down the bristles, so they won't fray, and let them air dry on a paper towel.

No comments:

Post a Comment