Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How frequent should i clean make-up brushes?

You should clean brushes that touch liquid makeup such as foundation or concealer every day, because these makeups have a tendency to produce bacteria faster than powder makeups. Brushes that touch dry makeup such as eyeshadow or bronzer should be cleaned once a week. A youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44-Ayaz80鈥?/a> shows you how to properly clean your brushes.How frequent should i clean make-up brushes?
Depends on how much you use it and where you leave them. I usually clean mine every 2 weeks. I clean them with a tiny bit of shampoo. Remember only a tiny bit because the first time I cleaned mine I used to much and I ruined mine. I think every 2 weeks will be good. I hope this helped!How frequent should i clean make-up brushes?
About once a week or so. I just started bare minerals, and soaked the brushes in warm water and a little bit of anti-bacterial hand soap. Rinsed well, let them air dry. When I used them this morning, they were super-soft.
I have heard once a week. However, I hate the way that makeup brushes feel once they have been cleaned! I try to do it at least once every couple of weeks.
every use its better for your skin

No comments:

Post a Comment