Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Can I wash my make-up brushes with cold water?

I've got make-up brushes that need cleaning. Can I rinse them under cold tap water?Can I wash my make-up brushes with cold water?
Yes, it shouldn't matter what temperature the water is. You can use a very mild shampoo also to get them really clean. And just be sure to to shape them how you want them before they dry.Can I wash my make-up brushes with cold water?
As far as I know you can. I have make up brushes from Bare Minerals and they told me when I purchased them to wash them with baby shampoo, they didn't specify what water temperature to use so I usually use cold-kinda warm.
you can use baby shampoo. i use that for my brushes and it leaves them soft.
I think it might better to wash with luke warm water. I think
its better if you wash your brushes with a baby shampoo or a brush cleanser. MAC makes a really good one for 10$ (:
maybe i never tried it

No comments:

Post a Comment