Saturday, December 26, 2009

What do you guys think about lancome make-up brushes?

i bought lancome face brushes and a case for twenty bucks for all of it, which is really swell. I got:


Cheek Brush #6


Large Shadow Brush # 11


Angle Shadow Brush #13


Presision Liner Brush #14


and a Smudger Brush #10


do any of you own any of those brushes? how do you guys like them? Do you like to use them? Are they worth it?What do you guys think about lancome make-up brushes?
I have the large shadow and the cheek brush. I love them, and they keep really well. I had mine for 3 years, but I care for them by washing them with baby shampoo every now and again.What do you guys think about lancome make-up brushes?
anything by lancome is fabulous, so i don't think you will be disappointed. i had a shadow brush from them years ago, but i lost it at a pageant. make sure to take good care of them, and they will last a lifetime.
I got them once and they fell apart on me. But hey for twenty bucks maybe you'll get lucky like the previous posters and they will hold up for a while. The other thing I didn't like is the brushes are artificial hairs and they just don't work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment