Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where can i find cheap make up brushes?

Go to Elf. I think the web is elf.com but I'm not sure. They are known for their great brushes. And the best part is they only cost 1 dollar. People have even compared their brushes to mac brushes.Where can i find cheap make up brushes?
There's many options... you can either go to target or walmart... local drug stores (ie: cvs, rite aid, walgreens)





OR





You could go to an art supply store and purchase painting brushes believe it or not. I go to Micheals for some of my brushes. And they're soooooo affordable. I have a blush brush that I bought and works WONDERFULLY and only paid 3 bucks!! as opposed to 25 for a M.A.C brush... they are the Lowe Cornelle Maxine Mop - series... you can use every single one in that line series for your powder, your foundation application, your eyeshadow and even contouring... :)





I am also a great fan of NYX cosmetic brushes... they're affordable and should be sold anywhere they sell NYX eyeshadowsWhere can i find cheap make up brushes?
E.L.F. has some really good cheap brushes. They don't have that many different kinds, but the ones they have are all you really need.
i got this set at target called eco-tools or something like that.


$12 and i think it came with e/s, angled brush, powder brush, concealer, brow/lash comb and a little handy wrap thing.


plus they're really soft :)


good luck
target, walmart, sally beauty supply
Go to CVS. They sell a brand there that has a cream-colored handle and black bristles, and they are very good. I use them every day. The most expensive one is ten bucks. I'm sorry I can't remember the brand name, but they are easy to find.
OH! I found really good ones at Marshalls
coastal scents has good ones and there compatible with make.

No comments:

Post a Comment