Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good way to clean professional make up brushes,,, without the special solution???

Use a gentle and mild cleanser and this will do the same thing as a makeup brush cleaner. Try something like a baby shampoo and run it with mild warm water. And when it comes time to dry it, make sure the water drips off of the brushes.What is a good way to clean professional make up brushes,,, without the special solution???
a simple way is just plain water and gentle soap


It works great for me =]What is a good way to clean professional make up brushes,,, without the special solution???
Use baby shampoo or a mild facial cleanser. Clean them often and let them air dry. Good luck. 2D
take some antibacterial handsoap and wash ur brushes then let them AIR DRY naturally
Just a bit of shampoo.
I use Ivory Soap. If I had some baby shampoo, I'd be using that also.





I put some water in the bottom of the sink (clean sink). Swish the bristles around to get damp, put a dab of Ivory in my palm, and work the soap through the bristles. rub off any dirt on the handle, etc. Swish the bristles in the water, shape the bristles, and lay down on a towel on the edge of the sink, with the bristles just hanging off the edge of the towel. I usually wash all the brushes at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment