Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best way to clean a powder make up brush?

Not a foundation brush


A loose powder brush.


Should I use like baby shampoo?What is the best way to clean a powder make up brush?
for an inexpensive chioce use, a gentle johnsons baby shampoo, if you have it available and are willing to pay a little bit more, you should get the MAC brush cleanser! : ) |





hope this helps!What is the best way to clean a powder make up brush?
I use my baby's Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby wash and I swear it works as good at the high end stuff. I found these great things called brush covers - I think the site is brushcovers.com. They are really inexpensive and keep your brushes perfect shape. Good Luck!
I use Dial Foaming Hand Soap and warm water.


Let them air dry for at least 12-24 hours!
get a brush cleaner from your local drugstore.
warm soapy water %26amp; air dry.
just put it in eye makeup remover over night..thats what i do..

No comments:

Post a Comment