Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eye make up brushes? best ones?

is mac the best eye make up brushes to use?Eye make up brushes? best ones?
Hi there, I quite like the Body Shop brushes - they are good value for money. Ruby %26amp; Millie are excellent too. It depends on your budget really though.. if money is no option ... go for Shu Uemera. Good luck.Eye make up brushes? best ones?
I swear by Smashbox brushes. They're so precise, and they make applying eye makeup easy. You can get this four-pack from QVC for around 拢20. Trust me, it may seem like a lot, but these brushes last forever!
Personally, I dont think MAC has the best brushes. Bobbi Brown have great brushes but I think they are overpriced. So I use the ones from Sephora.
yes.


Mac or Sephora





answer mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I think M鈥鈥 is over rated.





I get my brushes at walmart and proud of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment