Monday, April 26, 2010

Make up brushed that dont lose their brissles?

I regularly have to replace my powder make up brushes as from the first use they start losing their brissles and the brissles end up on my face! I have bought cheap ones, expensive ones with the same result. Can anyone recommend a good powder make up brush that wont lose its brissles. Many thanks.Make up brushed that dont lose their brissles?
Sephora has amazing brushes. They are expensive but worth it. Bare Minerals also makes awesome brushes. I recommend the Kabuki brush.Make up brushed that dont lose their brissles?
buy a brush set from www.purminerals.com
MAC has wonderful brushes...they are quite expensive....also victoria's secret has great brushes.
I have been very pleased with my Bare Minerals brush...minimal loss of bristles.
dior brushes are the best the hairs never fall out


and they r worth all the money!!!
i think most of them loose bristles it seems to be the norm.
I agree with Violet, all brushes will loose their bristles. However, it's worth investing in a good, soft brush otherwise your pores will enlarge. If you are constantly buying new ones then you must be doing something wrong. Go to Ulta or Sephora and test their makeup brushes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment