Monday, April 26, 2010

I need help with make-up brushes!?

I have some already, but I have no clue how to use them. Can you give me a tutorial or advice on what brushes to use on eye shadow and blush? Thanks.I need help with make-up brushes!?
I don't use blush but from putting it on other people, I use a fluffy medium sized brush. I would say to use one smaller than a foundation brush (the huge ones) but not as small as an eyeshadow blender brush.


For eyeshadow, use a mix of contour brushes (for putting shadow in the crease) and flatter blend brushes (small to medium sized). I also use a thin angled brush for applying gel liner and using eyeshadow as liner.


Use YouTube and type in makeup brush tutorial and watch away. There's some great makeup artists that put tutorials up on YouTube.I need help with make-up brushes!?
I like the MAC 239 or MAC 224 for eyeshadows.


For Blush the MAC 129 is great.





All you do is dip it in the product and apply it to your face.





For the blush, you want to apply this along your cheekbones, or you can apply it to your apples of your cheeks.





For eyeshadows, you can apply it all over your eyelid or any way you want to apply it.





Good Luck! =)
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_ty鈥?/a>
for eye eyeshadows you use the flat eyeliner brush, blender brush, angled brush and the fluffer brush you can also take a tutorial on youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment