Monday, April 26, 2010

Do make up brushes tickle?

Ladies, does it tickle when you use a powder brush to put on make up with? Have/would you ever tickle a guy with a make up brush?Do make up brushes tickle?
I do these things for a living. I am very good at it and I can make you beg for more.Do make up brushes tickle?
No to all questions.





It almost makes me wanna fall asleep putting powder on.
It depends some tickle, some itch, and some are soft.
I've tickled a gal with a make up brush... quite fun!
it depends on where you tickle ;-)
,mnjlkj
lol no it doesnt
no and no why what kink of question is that
It depends on how soft your makeup brush is. And yes sometimes they do tickle. Would I ever use that on a guy? No, my hands are good enough for tickling!
nope. yes i would tickle my b/f with my makeup brush. lol
No!
eww..you are gross brushes don't tickle you sicko
no.
no, not at all...?
yes and yes ;-)
sometimes
No, why would it!!!
mine doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment