Monday, April 26, 2010

Make up brushes?

I need to get rid of everything in my make up bag %26amp; start a new. I've just ordered all my new make up but I've just realised I need new brushes as well. I want to get some good ones any ideas, I'm in the uk.Make up brushes?
boots super drugs ,or if you strapped for cash go an have a look round the pound shops they have some good bargains ,or even down town city centre there is loads of pretty reasonable priced shops .Make up brushes?
body shop has a good range of brushes. good tip though every now and then wash out your brushes and use conditoner on them it softens them .
mac make up brushes are brilliant but they are dear ! try boots brushes they're good too 1
Cosmopolitan brushes are amazing. You can get them at Superdrug or Boots.
mac have fantastic brushes. yes they are expensive but they will last you a very long time if you take care of them.
www.sephora.com I'm sure they ship to the uk
i use pout brushes....they are a little pricey but i think brushes are an area well worth investing in....you only get one face...so you should use the best you can aford on it. they wash really well too. iv had mine over a year and they are as good as new.
The Body Shop does some brilliant high quality brushes, recommended by millions of people around the world. you'll love em!
Body Shop brushes are great!
Victorias secret! I swear they are the best and they last forever. In the US they sell them for a complete set for $40. It might be cheaper in the UK.
MAC do ones that are used by the professional make up artists. So they are good quality
I use Sonia Kashuk brushes, she's international.


I apply liquid foundation with a MAKEUP SPONGE. Then loose powder with a POWDER BRUSH. Next I use a CONCEALER BRUSH to apply concealer and a FOUNDATION BRUSH to apply concealer powder around the eyes and I dust off the excess with the powder brush. I use an EYESHADOW BRUSH to apply eyeshadow all over the browbone area and the eyelid. Then I use an EYESHADER BRUSH to apply the eyeshadow in the crease and a little over the crease. I finish it off with an EYE BLENDER BRUSH to remove excess and to make the different shadow colors look more well-blended without harsh lines. I also use a foundation brush to apply the blush and blend it with the powder brush. I apply the lipstick and gloss with a LIP BRUSH. When I'm done I clean my brushes with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes. I brush the brushes back and forth until the cloth runs clear. Then I rinse the brushes in cold water and pat them dry. That way my brushes are steril and I don't get infections. I actually get to keep my brushes longer before they need to be replaced.
MAC cosmetics is the best...
I wouldn't buy super-cheap brushes, they just leave hairs all over your face!





Boots No. 7 are very good for a mid-price range, plus they have 3 for 2 on at the moment on No. 7.
http://bodyandsoul.com/
Hi every where sells them, I think most of the time there all the same, it all depends on how much you want to pay for them. Some places you have to buy them seperately and others you get them in a set. You can get them from, Boots, Superdrug, ASDA, Tesco, The Body Shop, Be Never To Busy to be beautiful (online), Debenhams, Avon, Bodycare morrisons. Usually any where that sells make up sells brushes, its just if you want to pay for a name or make.

No comments:

Post a Comment