Monday, April 26, 2010

I need new make up brushes? can you find me some good ones?

If you don't really care how much you are spending on them: Sephora or MAC!!





But if you want something a little cheaper, but still works fabulously! Get Sonia Kashuk sold at Target!I need new make up brushes? can you find me some good ones?
Ms.Makeup is a v.good range.I need new make up brushes? can you find me some good ones?
Sephora makes amazing ones, they're expensive, but they're SO good...=)


And they have a grear variety.
Funny you should ask. There is an awesome deal at sephora right now. A set of burshes worth like $135 for like $72 or something like that.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
MAC makeup brushes are my favorite but they're pretty expensive. Usually Sephora has some good high quality brush sets too.
I love the makeup brushes from kms mineral essentials. All made from pony hair. Very nice!
mary kay make-up brushes are great.........that's the only thing i like from mary kay............good luck
if you need new brushes that work amazingly go to m.a.c.. they'r the best as well as sephoria.. i would also recomend target.. they also work well and its defenitly a good price range..
I don't have this brand here, but do you have the brand: Essence of Beauty where you are? A lot of people say that they make really amazing brushes for the price. I've also heard great things about Sonia Kashuk. If you have these brands where you live, pls check them out. A lot of people recomend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment