Monday, April 26, 2010

Make up Brushes--very strong odor!! Help?

I just shampooed a Sonia Kashuk eye shadow brush for the first time, and it now smells terrible--like cat urine. It is a natural sable brush, so I suppose that is probably where the smell came from. I was very surprised. I've been using the brush for a year but I have only washed it with makeup remover until today.





Has anyone ever experienced anything like this??





I assume that the smell will go away when it dries, but I wondered if anyone has any good suggestions.Make up Brushes--very strong odor!! Help?
FIRST Johnson麓s and Jonson麓s shampoo


VERY IMPORTANT let it dry flat!!!! not in a vase, because the water will get in the roots of the brush!!!! and in a dry place!Make up Brushes--very strong odor!! Help?
do you use baking soda in your refrigerator?





i'm just wondering if you could use it for your purpose. just stick your brush/s in some baking soda for however long and see if the smell disperses.
LET IT DRY! My thought is they didn't get the hairs completely clean when they assembled it. My guess is it was made in a third world country and imported.
baby shampoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment