Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anyone know of a good make-up brush cleaner?

I have a few make-up brushes, and I know there are a lot of cleaners out there, but I am looking for one that I can use as kind of like a spray on.


I want to be able to apply one color to my lids and then use some type of cleanser and then be able to use that brush again immediately for a different color. Kind of like a ';quick change'; make-up brush cleanser. I've heard they existed. Anyone know of any. This would allow me to clean my brush, but it not be too wet for me to use it immediately.


Thanks.Does anyone know of a good make-up brush cleaner?
Japonesque makes a really good cleaner. It's in a spray bottle and you can buy it at Nordstrom or beauty supply stores. I spray my brushes and then wipe them with a paper towel and all the makeup just slides right off.Does anyone know of a good make-up brush cleaner?
Use the same shampoo you use for your hair and then a good conditioner. (You may have to shampoo several times to get it clean.) Rinse well and let it air dry or use a hair dryer on low heat. This works better than anything else I've ever tried.
If you are wanting to take off the darker colour from the brush so that you can use it in another colour I would suggest to just simply tap off any excess.





And for washing them every week, use a mild cleanser, dispense with warm water and wash brushes, and let dry over the edge of a counter, straightening the hairs with your fingers.
Would probably save you a lot of time just to buy an identical second brush.
I have not heard of this, sorry.


But if you sprayed one brush and then tried to use makeup on it the colour would come out creamy and more bold and probably would not blend in well with the first colour. This would happen even if the brush is only slightly damp.


The best thing to do is tap off the excess and then using a bit of pressure rub your brush back and forth over a tissue- as if you wear colouring in something using a pencil. This will remove the excess colour and you will be able to use your brush straight away with another colour.
If they are natural hair brushes (which is the best) i shampoo and condition them. then dry them with the hair dryer

No comments:

Post a Comment