Monday, April 26, 2010

What can I use to clean a make-up brush?

My make-up brush got some dirt in it, what can I use to clean it without damaging it? Could I use alcohol or peroxide or do I need to go buy some?What can I use to clean a make-up brush?
just use a gentle shampoo like baby shampoo and let it air dry and soak up excess water with towelWhat can I use to clean a make-up brush?
Try buying a make up brush cleaner. I wouldn't suggest alcohol or peroxide. You might ruin your brushes. Most make up brands at Nordstrom or Macy's should have it. I buy a MAC brush cleaner. It works really great and keeps my brushes soft and clean.





I hope I helped! :)
no do not use alcohol or peroxide ... you can use shampoo and then wash it gently never pushing the bristles back ... stroke them downwards ... and let it air dry :)


you should clean your brushes regularly ... because after a while nasty bacteria can build on them.
Soap and water works fine. Put some soap on the brush and gently wash it in lukewarm water. Make sure to get all the soap out. Leave it on a washcloth to dry.
they have shampoo for brushes...in like mac and sephora





here is how to clean it





http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>
You can also use baby shampoo.. it's less harsh then regular shampoo and cleans really well.
Go to Target and get StudioTools Brush Shampoo
Buy the Brush Cleanser from Mac. It's like 10 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment