Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GOOD EYE MAKE UP BRUSHES?

Do u no any good brushes for eye make up? Do u no the make e.g. avon, the type e.g like a C17, and what its for e.g blendingGOOD EYE MAKE UP BRUSHES?
I am absolutely in love with Bare Escentual's Rock and Roll brush. It has a rounded end for that is perfect for applying by sweeping or patting, blending and smudging eyeshadow and the other end is a pointed brush for lining your eyes or doing extremely detailed works. It is not available by itself from BE, but comes as part of their Rocker Eye Kit (which is actually pretty cool). I put a link to someone selling one on eBay. It's my favorite brush, hands down.





MAC has an awesome one called the 227 Large Fluff brush that's good for applying and blending.








I got a cheap set of brushes from Target from Essential Tools (also available at Wal Mart) that came with several small brushes that I use for sweeping and blending and enhancing my look, here's a link for that:


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d鈥?/a>GOOD EYE MAKE UP BRUSHES?
For high end brushes I suggest MAC brushes. Another alternative are Sephora brushes. But Target has a makeup line called ';Sonia Kashuk'; that sells very good brushes at a low price!
look at target!

No comments:

Post a Comment