Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Question about make up brushes?

i found this brushes on ebay


i dont know much about brushes


i was hoping some one can help me.


i like the price of the brushes


i have bought 10 pair of false eyelashes from this seller


and they are great!!


are this brushes worth it?http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26amp;ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT%26amp;item=270319496561Question about make up brushes?
oh wow makes me want to get it!


I also seen the 120 colour pallette.. ohhh lala!


Might get that ;)!


I honestly have no idea about brushes.


I almost spent 60$ at M.A.C on li,e, a 5 pc. set.


But this, I may give a shot. That is an intense amount of brushes!Question about make up brushes?
I'd say it depends on your needs, I'd certainly be willing to pay it if I had any need for five kinds of eyeshadow brushes and a highlighter for each spot on myu face, but personally i don't so I would buy just a few and have it rack up to a lot less, then get that many for that price.
Absolutely not. It seems too good to be true. Invest in a good brush, it wont streak when you apply make up and it wont fall apart after you wash it once.
haha i might buy that!!!! 34 brushes for $37?!?!?!? that is like the best deal i have ever heard of! they look like good quality too. brushes usually cost $10-30 EACH! (for good ones)
dEFINATELY THAT IS AN AMAZING DEAL U DONT EVEN NO BUY IT ( B4 I DO ! LOL JK

No comments:

Post a Comment