Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you feel about Lumineres air brush make up Im thinking about getting it?

i bought it and i hate it although some of my customers are very fond of it but its usually the ones that never apply makeup.. but anyways i prefer for an airbrush makeup applicator let me adjust i think that it sprays out way to much.. and the makeup and air mix outside the gun and i think personally it makes the skin look pasty rather than natural


How do you feel about Lumineres air brush make up Im thinking about getting it?
I've seen that infomercial and it looks like a bunch of bologna. You'll have to plug it in, clean it, hook everything up, it takes up space, and it just sounds like a pain. Regular foundation works much better, from the looks of it. :PHow do you feel about Lumineres air brush make up Im thinking about getting it?
I think it looks really cool but im not sure how I would feel about air brushing my face...
why do you want to mess up what god gave you

No comments:

Post a Comment