Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I lost my make up and brushes in my boxes during my move, and I wont be in my house until the end of the week,

Its all packed up in the truck...what do I do, should I go natural this week or dig through the boxes?I lost my make up and brushes in my boxes during my move, and I wont be in my house until the end of the week,
go natural.I lost my make up and brushes in my boxes during my move, and I wont be in my house until the end of the week,
either go natural for a week, I did.





or go to the dollar store and replace.
Sounds as if your makeup isn't the only thing you lost!
Give your skin a break.
awww poor baby - i hope this is the biggest problem you ever encounter
Forget the make-up!
HAVE U EVER SEEN UR EYES IN THE MIRROR.


IF NOT THEN MADAM SEE UR EYES .THEY R THE REAL MAKEUP.


MAKE UP IS GOOD SOMETIMES.


BUT I WILL PREFER NATURALITY

No comments:

Post a Comment