Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cleaning make-up brushes?

I just bought a foundation brush and sum eye shadow brushes %26amp;%26amp; im wondering how often do i clean them? do i just use soap %26amp;%26amp; water? how do u clean urs?Cleaning make-up brushes?
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu鈥?/a>Cleaning make-up brushes?
I'm a little bit lazy when it comes to cleaning my make-up brushes... but I would say every 3rd month, then you keep 'em clean.


I just use lukewarm water %26amp; soap... - remember, they have to be totally dry before u can use them again, so it's a bad idea to clean them right before you're going to use 'em. :)





Good luck
I clean mine as necessary, but you can buy a solution that will clean your brushes. I know MAC sells it.





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/products/sp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY15084%26amp;PRODUCT_ID=PROD1436
I clean my brushes once a week with baby shampoo. It's really gentle \and it leaves them nice and soft.
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment