Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Make up help?make up brushes.....?

How should I make my dark blue eyes look more blue?





should I buy mac brushes?Are they worth the money?





What brand is good for blusher?Make up help?make up brushes.....?
Smashbox brushes hands down. I love the quality %26amp; the hairs on their brushes have more quality. Don't get me wrong Mac brushes are good, but I prefer Smashbox or NARS makeup brushes.Make up help?make up brushes.....?
When you have blue eyes you should really where a lighter shade at the bottom and then just before the creae of the eye blend it in using a darker shade this is done by a eyeshadow brush.





And another tip when applying the eyeshadow end the eyeshadow at the bud of the eye this will create a wider eye and bring out the colour of your eyes!





And as for buying the brushes! Just go to bosy shop and buy them from there. Their expensive but there sure worth the money!
For Blue eyes, you can use greys, violets, purple or dark blue eye shadows ~~these colors will look great.


The dark blue eye shadow in particular is sweet ~~~because it will be darker than your eye color, so it will accentuate your blue eyes!!





I love my Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes %26amp; I got them at Target. Have used several brands, but SK is my fave. Have never used MAC brushes so I cant compare.





Loreal is a good brand for blush. In a pinch I use my lipstick %26amp; dot it on my cheeks %26amp; blend~~ it works just fine. I use Sheer Minerals makeup %26amp; apply terra cotta or blossom or pomegranate as my main blushes. (Depends on your skin color).
don't tell anyone but i have a cheap cream blusher from Next....and its really good :) it can be subtle or bold and blends really well.





using natural colours makes blue eyes stand out. brown based but keep it light.





grey is also good but you really have to find the right shade
i sell Mark products and we have a mark brush mini kit which includes a case,eye shadow brush,eye liner brush,concealer brush,lip brush and a powder brush for $15. If your interested in it or any other products feel free to contact me :D
Wear dark blue eyeliner/eyeshadow, yes they are a nd i dont know!

No comments:

Post a Comment