Friday, January 8, 2010

Which make up brushes should I get?

I personally have Clinique - they have an antibacterial coding and they don't grow bacteria. I recommend you any big brand like Dior, Estee Lauder, MAC, Stila, Bobbi Brown, Lancome...etc. I advice you to invest in good brushes from the very beginning because you will have them for year.Which make up brushes should I get?
Well it depends what kind of makeup you apply. Blush brushes are usually pretty fluffy and round. They are the roundest kinds. Bronzer brushes are the angled brushes. ...





OH, I got it after I read the other answers, well I like BareEssential brushes. Look them up on google to get to their site.Which make up brushes should I get?
M.A.C brushes are very good, but are a little pricey. If you go to coastalscents.com, they have really nice brushes that are really cheap! :)
if u want eye shadow brushes then u should definetly go with elf the eye shadow brush works really well so does the crease and blending brush the are very soft. dont get the smudger because its hard and it hurts ur eye hope i helped recomend 100%
Definetly sigma ones, there amazing! There just like MAC but A LOT cheaper, you can watch reviews on youtube if you like :)
Mac is pretty good; Estee Lauder is too





please answer mine; everyone has done at least one evil thing in their lives right?:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
go to ulta. they have all different brands. i recommend clinique %26amp; ulta.

No comments:

Post a Comment