Friday, January 8, 2010

Are gosh make up brushes any good?

I use them ^^.





I use





Eye Shadow Brush- Flat


Wide, short brush made of the finest, softest, light brown pony hair. Can be used with all kinds of powder eye shadow





and





Eye Shadow Brush- Round


Round, short brush made of the finest, softest, light brown pony hair. Perfect for applying make-up just below the eyebrow line. Can be used with all kinds of powder eye shadow.





These brushes are good quality and are sold at a pretty good price in comparisson to other products








Hope this helps





B





xAre gosh make up brushes any good?
I thought they were no good for anything! but than my friend showed me the difference, and I have to say, it does make a huge difference! everyone else noticed to!





Here's an article about how and for what to use them:


http://www.make-up.becomegorgeous.com/ma鈥?/a>





you'll find it really helpful. and I hope you'll get to see the difference to! I got addicted since than! :)Are gosh make up brushes any good?
yes they are good i use them but if you are looking for good brushes that will last you a very long time (im talking 5yrs +) then you should go with MAC..even though they are kind of expensive but the are extremely soft and good :)
yeah of course

No comments:

Post a Comment