Friday, January 8, 2010

Target ';professional'; make-up brushes? Should I buy them?

Target has make-up brushes that look and feel like the more expensive professional make-up brushes you can buy at the mall. I was wondering if they work just as good? They are pricey for a department store. So would it be worth it to just buy my shadow and blush brushes from Target? has anybody tried Target's make-up brushes? and if so how do you like them? ThanksTarget ';professional'; make-up brushes? Should I buy them?
They are horrible. I hate them with a passion.





You have to buy them a lot because you can't wash them with out them turning to poo.





$15 ever month or $90 once?





i would go with the $90Target ';professional'; make-up brushes? Should I buy them?
They're okay, but not all that. I have their shader eyeshadow brush... it's somewhat flimsy and thin, but it does the job. Their foundation brush was better than I expected for 4 dollars, it's a bit on the thick side (in comparison to my elf foundation brush) but it's a bit flimsy also... but it still does the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment