Friday, January 8, 2010

Make-up brushes?

What is the best solution/product for cleaning make-up brushes? A friend told me that using Johnson's baby shampoo works well - has anyone tried this?Make-up brushes?
YES!! Johnsons shampoo is the BEST thing to use and the makeup comes out really well! Good Luck and I hope I helped.


~AshleyMake-up brushes?
I have tryed several different brands, mary kay seemed to be the best, and the softest, and easiest to clean. Invest in mary kay ones all you have to is brush them on a towel and they will be clean.
I just put some soap on them, rinse them, and let them dry.
Yes mild shampoo works well. Just rinse well and let them dry.
Johnson's Baby Shampoo is the absolute best for cleaning brushes. Its formula is so gentle that it is also reccommended for removing makekup from your face (drag queens love it!!).





Best of Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment