Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best make up brush to tickle my feet with?

A lady at sephora told me that all of her make up brushes were soft enough to tickle someones feet with. But what kinds??? I have VERY ticklish toes and tops of my feet, any suggestions?Whats the best make up brush to tickle my feet with?
tickle your feet with a make up brush? hehe. nice.





use a big fluffy blush brush. I wouldnt buy a too nice one because it will get ruined pretty quickly. If you really want a nice one, I would go with a big fluffy clinique bronzing brush like this one:





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





I hope I helped!





have fun tickling! hahaha








bye!Whats the best make up brush to tickle my feet with?
I'd use something stiffer - like a toothbrush, or even a q-tip - that's always a favorite classic.
thats very strange. I dont understand completely...


keep your fettish to yourself
umm thats a bit odd? please dont go buy a makeup brush to tickle your feet with
or try a small feather duster





or this kind of brush





http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi鈥?/a>
blush brush!! the bigger and softer the better!!


hehe
ummmmmmmmmm





why?
WOW.


That is a weird but unic question.


You go to alot of makeup stores.
Any brush that's big and fluffy! A foundation or blush brush would be great for toe tickling.
while i admit that it's a bit odd, i'd go with a blush or foundation brush, big and softl
uhhh.......uh mmk

No comments:

Post a Comment